Sunday 7 December 2008

Adventures!

So here we are, just ready to leave to our first City visit. John is not excited at all (or at least he claims not to be) but I'm soo eager to go and see London!

It's just a city Albert, what's the big deal? Loads of hoomans around.

And toy shops, let's not forget the toy shops! I hope they will get us to see some of the toys here.

Us three before leaving
The first toy shop we visited
Just look at the time!
That's very deep, look out!
Ok, so I'm confused. Where do we want to go now?
I'm not scared of horses. Or funny hats.
Toy Heaven!
They must be really bored sitting there all day.
All sitting tired in Hamley's coffee shop.

It was such a tiring day, all this "Look left and right" in totally wrong places, walking around a lot, hunting for presents and trying to find our way. I'm glad She and He could keep up with us!
They did look tired too, not doing anything for a whole day after the trip! And He is leaving us on Monday, going back to Mr. Bear's place.

But the good news is they at last (again!) decided about where to move.

John, you have to admit, it's a tough decision to make! And I like Bristol.

You have never been there. What if it's full of serial toy bunny killers?

Don't worry I'll look after you guys!

3 comments:

  1. Hey guys, more adventures! You're cool and funny! (ja és a pirostatyós képet meg a BigBen-es képet kérem nagyban háttérnek, jó? :-)

    Zitty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, adventures are happening all the time, we just don't have the time to write down everything.

    Okie, we will send the pictures soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am happy they like the new friend, I hope she is clever enough to do her job...the Big Ben pic, yes, I loveeeed it soooo much!

    Bristol? Tell John, it is a good place, I was there once!

    I enjoy your stories!!! Thanks for them! Hugs to all five of you, special big hugs for HIm and Her!!!

    ReplyDelete