Friday 5 December 2008

Candies and keys - arriving to London

John, I'm sorry to say but it's all your fault.

PHmmhhppf. How on earth would it be my fault? She was a jerk.

John! You were the one who decided to go around in the bag exploring because you thought she's hidden the christmas candy on the bottom.

And there it was indeed! I was right!

Yeah but you missed all the journey this way. You might have stolen some candies but I've seen the plane, London from above in the night, the airport.

Blahblahblahblah....Man, she was stoopid enough to forget the keys in her pocket and had to run back to meet her sister and get re-checked at the airport. Removing her boots twice! I'm sure She hated it, ehee ehhe.

Now you are just being mean.

Whatever. I'd rather go and try to fix the camera so we can post some pictures than continuning this conversation here.

Yes, yes lets go. Also, Dear Readers we are going to have a surprise guest blogger soon (As soon as John finds a way to fix the camera.)

2 comments:

  1. hei, guys!!!
    I am happy you are there!!!! John, don't worry....there are looooooaddds of cndy canes there (and here nothing :( ) so I am sure she 'll get one just for you, I know her!!
    And lol, rechecked? wow, I have never heard about things like that!
    John, plese hurry with the camera, I am waiting for the pics!

    hugs from the far-away land....:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the camera is still weird, but luckily both of us got one, so we coudl take pictures!
    Thanks for the hugs!

    ReplyDelete