Tuesday 25 November 2008

Princess business

I feel so sorry for the comfy coach and armchair She sold this weekend. I know there is no place for it now, that Her sister moves in with that even more comfy and soft and luvly coach, but I still miss the old one. We sat there so many times with John.

I hated the flowers. It was girly. And ugly. And John doesn't have time for fuglies.

I know they liked it too, at least they liked to sit on them. She regret selling it so cheap especially that we know who bought it.

Hahaha, ok, that's hilarious. I mean Princess Reni! And her footmen!

Shh, let me tell the story: so, many people wanted to get their hands on the comfy sofa but the fastest girl was Princess Reni. Surely it isn't her real name, but on the community site she does have this nick and even advertise it. Also she works for a model agency


Yeah sure, model agency...

and has all kind of photos on her user page. And she didn't come to get the sofa but sent two footmen of hers to pack and carry and drive.

Well, to tell the truth I wouldn't mind being sold to that princess....ehhe...ehhe.

1 comment: