Monday 24 November 2008

Is this thing on at all?

I'm so proud that She asked us to broadcast about Their moving! We can write all about it and She said if we do it well we can continue after arriving to London!

Yeah but of course She hasn't got the time just running around all day then sits down and whines, isn't She? It's far, no sun, always rainy, no work, yay what are we going to do blahbla blah... Or cries. Or laughs. She gives me headache. I think she's getting crazy, shouldn't we call the ambulance?

Sshhh, don't be nasty! He just went away after They already packed half of the flat, we have seen the boxes, didn't we? We surely are going now! So exciting, we are moving to the UK next Wednesday!John is of course all sceptical but I'm sure we will enjoy ourselves, UK is such a great place. I mean in a country where the shops are full of Cadbury Cream Eggs at Easter must be a good one. Also I trust Him and Her: they really care about us, no way we would end up in a bad place.

If you say so...I'm still not convinced! They have eaten all that Truff...el..le..t thing They got from Their friends without leaving us any, didn't They?

Albert of course thinks everything is just fine. But after packing and taking away half of the boxes and stuff He got his big red suitcase (a.k.a. valigia) and vanished today evening. I think it's suspicious at least.
Maybe He went to blow up that UK place.

He must have gotten back to that place where that Old Bear is and where we generally sit with the books and the weird fan. I still don't really understand this whole thing They call moving. Does it mean we will all live together? No more flying to and fro, sometimes to the Bear place where He talks that ugly language, then back to Her where we can finally move all around?

Well, They move together smartie. That means They want to do all that weird things They do together....

Yeah, like those moon shaped cookies we saw yesterday! I wouldn't mind Them doing that every day!... and got bored with all that sitting on airplanes (I tell you, hoomans just shouldn't fly, leave that for ducks) and honestly, I got bored with that old bear. He's half deaf and all he can talk about is some puppenwagen whatever that is. Also I heard that She got fired, that's why they are moving. Wouldn't wonder if it turned out that She messed up something really badly.

Naaah, you know that isn't true!
Anyway I'm getting tired. Again, how many sleeps till we move?

9 if we go to bed now.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Albert and John!

    Thank you for the blog and letting me to read your adventures. Please take care of Him and Her, help them and cheer them when they are said... (I hope they won't be)....
    Don't forget to write soon, I am going to come and read your adventures!
    hugs to you all

    ReplyDelete